Wednesday, April 8, 2009

95 Days Til The Best Week Ever!

Most of you reading this are probably like "Why?" July 12th, my church's youth group and I will leave for Daytona Beach, FL where thousands of youths' lives will be changed forever. Again, you ask "why?" Louie Giglio, Chris Tomlin, David Crowder Band, and Leeland is why. No one encourages you to become a better person than Louie and no one have written more Worship songs than Chris and D.C.B and Leeland put a whole new twist on Christian Rock Music! June of 2007, this camp changed my life and I'm trying my hardest to make this opportunity available for more kids in my community to go and expierence God's love like that have never felt it before! I'm doing everything in my power to raise money for them and I know that in the long haul, God will help my church and I to find a way to bring a busload of teens down there. This will all happen is the next 95 days simply because God wants it too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment